1. What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Directly Provide to Us: We collect information directly from you when you provide it to us through your use of our Website. We collect the following types of information directly from you that let us know the specifics of who you are:
- Contact Information. Such as your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Account Login Credentials. Such as your username and password.
- Purchase Information. Such as purchase dates, purchase totals, and product types.
It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any personal information. However, if you do not provide this information you may not be able to create a profile and/or your use of the Website may be limited.
Information We Collect from Third Parties: In addition, we may also obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, providers of demographic information, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, and other third parties. We may combine the information we collect from third parties with information that we have collected from you or through your use of our Website.
Information We Collect from You Automatically: When you use the Website, we may also collect information about your use of the Website and the device you use to access the Website (e.g., your computer, tablet or phone) that does not on its own identify you (“nonpersonal information”), such as your:
- IP address and country location
- Browser information (including browser type, capabilities, and language)
- Operating system
- Date and time you accessed the Website
- Website usage information, including the paths taken as you move from one web page to another web page (i.e., your clickstream activity)
Cookies: We use cookie technology as part of the Website’s statistical reporting and for other purposes related to making the Website available to you. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. It holds information a website may need to personalize your experience, including determining whether you are logged in to a website account. A list of some of the most common cookies, along with their primary purposes, that we use on our Website can be found below:
We use certain cookies that recognize you when you return to our Website. These cookies allow us to personalize the content on our Website for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (such as your language).
|__cf_bm||This cookie is set by Cloudflare. The cookie is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|__zlcmid||This cookie is used by Zendesk live chat and is used to store the live chat ID.|
|AWSALB||A load balancer cookie for Amazon Web Services.|
|bcookie||This is a browser identifier cookie is set by LinkedIn. The cookie is used to uniquely identify devices.|
|lang||This cookie is used to store the language preferences of a user to serve up content in that stored language the next time user visit the website.|
|lidc||This cookie is set by LinkedIn and used for routing.|
|_cfduid||The cookie is set by Cloudflare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|_orig_referrer||The cookie is set by Shopify. The cookie is used in association with shopping cart.|
|The cookie is set by Shopify. This cookie is used for enabling secure checkout and payment function on the website.|
|secure_customer_sig||The cookie is set by Shopify. This cookie is used in connection with customer login.|
|_shopify_country||The cookie is set by Shopify. This cookie is used in connection with checkout.|
|tracker_device||The cookie is set by Affirm. This cookie tracks installment payments.|
Cookies for Analyzing and Testing Performance
We use certain cookies that allow us to recognize and count visitors and see how you move around our Website. This helps us to improve our Website, for example, by ensuring visitors are finding what they are looking for easily.
|These cookies are set by Hotjar. These cookies are used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website and helping us to identify bugs.|
|_landing_page||This cookie is set by Shopify. This cookie is used to track landing pages|
|These cookies are set by Shopify. These cookies are used for analytics.|
|_shopify_sa_p||These cookies are set by Shopify. These cookies are for analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
|_shopify_sa_t||This cookie is set by Shopify. This cookie is used for analytics related to marketing and referrals.|
|The cookie is set by ShareThis. The cookie is used for site analytics to determine the pages visited, the amount of time spent, etc.|
|_uetsid||This cookies are used to collect analytical information about how visitors use the website. This information is used to compile report and improve site.|
|These cookies are set by Google Tag Manager. The cookie sets an ID for the specific user, which allows the website's support team to recognize the user when calling their support, as well as seeing the user’s navigation on the website|
|lissc||This cookie is set by LinkedIn. This cookie is used for tracking embedded service.|
|MR||This cookie is used to measure the use of the website for analytics purposes.|
|li_sugr||This cookie is set by LinkedIn to store browser information.|
Cookies Used for Tracking and Advertising Purposes
We use certain cookies that enable us to deliver relevant advertising to you and measure the effectiveness of our digital advertising campaigns. They are placed by approved third party advertising networks on our behalf. They remember that you have visited our Website, which is shared with other organizations such as media owners.
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook. This cookie is used to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|bscookie||This cookie is a browser ID cookie set by LinkedIn share buttons and ad tags.|
|fr||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|MUID||Used by Microsoft as a unique identifier. The cookie is set by embedded Microsoft scripts. The purpose of this cookie is to synchronize the ID across many different Microsoft domains to enable user tracking.|
|NID||This cookie is used to a profile based on user's interest and display personalized ads to the users.|
|These cookies are set by Searchanize. The cookies track the user’s interaction with the website’s search-bar-function. This data can be used to present the user with relevant products or services.|
|test_cookie||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users' browser supports cookies.|
|U||The purpose of this cookie is targeting and marketing. The domain of this cookie is related with a company called Bombora in USA.|
|UserMatchHistory||This cookie is set by Linkedin. This cookie is used to track visitors on multiple websites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the visitor's preferences.|
- Web Beacon: A web beacon is an electronic image, also called a single-pixel or clear GIF, placed in the code of a web page or in emails. The Website uses web beacons and similar technologies to track the traffic patterns of users as they navigate from one page to another. This information may help us improve our users’ browsing experiences.
3. Payment Information
You must be 18 or older to authorize a purchase through our Website. When you make purchases on our Website, we use several third party payment processors. When you process payments in our online store through these payment processors, their respective privacy policies will apply. You can read more about how each uses your personal information at the links provided below:
- Shopify Payments: pay.shopify.com/tos-privacy-policy
- PayPal: paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- Affirm: https://www.affirm.com/privacy
4. How Do We Use Your Information?
We (and our service providers) may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide You with Services You Request. We use your personal information primarily to provide you with the services you are requesting by using our website, such as responding to customer service requests or fulfilling orders.
- Marketing Messages. Communicate with you about additional services we offer that may be of interest to you, and other marketing communications. Please see the section entitled “Your Rights and Choices” for an explanation of your choices related to these communications.
- Personalize Your Website Experience. We use non-personally identifiable information primarily to provide you with the all features and functions of the Website, and provide all users a smooth, efficient, and personalized experience while using our Website.
- Compliance Investigations. We may use your information to monitor the proper usage of our Website, including detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate our policies or applicable laws.
- Market Research. We may use your information to improve our existing services and the content of our Website, and research and develop new offerings. Unless otherwise specified and agreed to, most of these research and development activities will only use anonymous and aggregate data and not your personally identified information. In circumstances in which your personally identified information will or may be used for research or development purposes, we will ask for your explicit consent to do so
- Cookies. Perform activities described in the section entitled “Cookies.”
5. How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your personal information in connection with:
- Service Providers: We use third-party service providers, including but not limited to our affiliates and related entities, to perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing credit card transactions, sending emails, hosting and maintenance, billing, customer relationship services, database storage and arrangement, and direct marketing campaign services. We may provide your personal information to these third-party service providers when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties, and they may not use your personal information for any other purpose.
- Corporate Transactions: We may share your information with third-parties in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy. We may also share or transfer your personal information to our affiliated companies.
- As Otherwise Permitted by Law: We may disclose your personal information and your nonpersonal information to third parties (including our affiliates, related entities, and existing or potential business partners) as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
7. Do Not Track
We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
8. Where Your Information Will Be Used
We control and operate this Website from the United States. To operate our business, we may send your personal information outside of your state, province, or country, including to the United States. This data may be subject to the laws of the countries where we send it. By providing personal information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing, and transfer of such information in and to the United States, which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the European Union (EU). If you are located in the EU, we will protect our transfer of your information out of the EU with approved legal safeguards that may include Standard Contractual Clauses, your informed consent, other contract terms, and/or other certification mechanism approved by the European Union.
9. Your Rights and Choices
You have several choices regarding the use and disclosure of your information:
- Information You Provide. With respect to the collection of your information, if you do not want your information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct or remove it from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing Messages. We may send you marketing communications, about our services that may interest you. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mail or contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications relating to services we are providing you, sales transactions, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes.
- *No Sale of Personal Information for California and Nevada Residents We do not sell your personal information under California or Nevada law, which defines certain disclosures of personal data for monetary or valuable consideration as “sales.” If you are a Nevada resident who would like to opt-out of any future sale of your information in the unlikely event we change our practices, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request must include your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, and an email address so that we can contact you if needed to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request.
10. Third-Party Websites, Content, and Resources
We will take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information provided to this Website. However, no method of Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
12. California Residents
In addition, if you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our CCPA Privacy Notice.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may contact us email@example.com or at:
Danish Design Store LLC
8707 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
Effective Date: November 8, 2020